Lead With Your Whole Self
Conscious Leadership, Living, Parenting and Relating
FOR WHOLENESS WARRIORS
You're the type of person who doesn’t settle for good enough.
Most of us are living a divided existence - our outside world doesn't match with our inside world. Our soul and human existence are separate. We act one way at work and another way at home. And, so often, our ego runs the show and our soul is silenced.
For most of our lives, we've lived in survival mode, where our inner lives were sacrificed in the name of simply surviving and trying to do life as best we could. We've worn masks and hid so much of ourselves in order to fit in and feel good enough. But it's resulted in us feeling disconnected, empty and insecure.
It's time to uplevel our lives.
It's time to live more consciously.
Integration and wholeness is the path of spiritual evolution.
Let's integrate the fragmentation we all have been forced to live. To come into wholeness.
Let's integrate the ego and reclaim the totality of who we are so we can evolve––no longer living from a survival and fear-oriented brain and instead thriving, connecting, and loving with an open, unguarded heart.
Let's draw bigger circles to include more people, ideas, perspectives, differences and shadows so that we can change the world from the place of wholeness not divisiveness.
When we come into wholeness within ourselves, we'll find that our planet and the Universe comes into wholeness as well. We can co-create a world where there is congruence between our inner worlds and our daily lives. Where we don't need to leave parts of ourselves behind in an attempt to fit in and feel safe. Instead, to live in a world where we source safety from within, show up as our unique and quirky selves, and see where we belong. And we can invite others to do the same.
This is what a conscious leader does. This is where we're being called to go, together.
I'd like to be on this journey with you. I support people like you in this transition from an ego-led life to a soul-led life.
I'm a soul nurturer and a wholeness warrior.
Together, let's reveal who you really are - the light and the shadow - and do what it takes to show up fully as that.
Live, lead and parent from there. Show the way. There's no limit to what is possible when we align with the truth of who we are and live the life we were always meant to live.
There are so many possibilities when you discover that
-- you already have everything you need within you, and
-- you are who you've always been waiting for
I’m Deb Blum, your guide...
It's courageous work we do...
What I know is that those who are most successful do it with preparation, planning, the right tools, and expert guidance.
People come to me ready to
- Expand their consciousness
- See other perspectives that are different from theirs so that they can be a more effective influencer in their areas of interest and expertise
- Explore their shadows so they can accept more of themselves and others
- Become better communicators
- Be more effective at work
- Create closer and more authentic relationships
- Feel connected to cooperative kids
- Find their calm, confident center in the midst of chaos
- Ask for what they need and say no with less guilt
- Release the need to be constantly busy and “productive”
- Repair relationships
- Be more kind to themselves
- Be less short-tempered and reactive
- Live more intentionally
- Reclaim their power and show up more fully
- Be a more effective, courageous and authentic leader
- Soften the edges of their delivery so they aren't rubbing people the wrong way
- Learn how to show up more fully and use their voice to be more influential and effective
- Communicate complex concepts in a way that all stakeholders can really understand it
- Be the playful, relaxed and engaged parents they always thought they'd be
- Feel more pride and confidence - less guilt and self-criticism
Ready to End the React-Regret-Repeat Cycle when It Comes to Your Triggers?
Grab this proven guide designed to get you out of this cycle by USING your triggers and reactivity (instead of them using you)!